HGT Gyratory Crusher
Materials:Granite, basalt, diabase, limestone, dolomite, gold ore, copper ore, iron ore, manganese ore and so on" "
HGT Gyratory Crusher was developed to cater for market demands for large crushing equipment. It combines the industrial developmental needs with internationally advanced crushing technologies. It integrates mechanical, hydraulic, electric, automation and intelligent controlling technologies. Compared with traditional gyratory crushers, it has higher crushing efficiency, lower production costs and more convenient maintenance.
Materials:Granite, basalt, diabase, limestone, dolomite, gold ore, copper ore, iron ore, manganese ore and so on
- Heavy-duty framework, large-dimension integrated axis assembly and high-performance bearings can validly extend service life, ensure safer operation and reduce crushing costs.
- HGT Gyratory Crusher’s various automated devices and user-friendly designs make checks and maintenance more convenient.
- The axis is forged integrally, which eliminates risks that the moving cone gets loose, so that the production can be more stable, and further the downtime can be shortened.
- Whether being used in fixed or semi-mobile crushing lines, on ground or underground, HGT Gyratory Crusher is applicable in severe crushing environment.
Working Principle of HGT Gyratory Crusher
HGT Gyratory Crusher is mainly composed of the beam, frame, moving cone, eccentric sleeve, transmission part and hydraulic cylinder. Driven by the motor, the horizontal shaft starts to rotate which then further makes the eccentric sleeve rotate under the assistance of gear. Next, the eccentric sleeve drives the moving cone to swing in a circular motion to squeeze and crush rocks continuously.
Adjusting the hydraulic cylinder on the bottom of moving cone to let the cone move up and down can make the adjustment of the discharge port's opening easier, and, therefore, the granularity of final products can get better control. Besides, the hydraulic cylinder has a protection function when iron blocks intrude. If there are unbreakable materials such as iron blocks entering the crushing cavity, the hydraulic cylinder will drop the moving cone to release iron blocks while the crushing process doesn't stop.
We use knowledge to explore, use exploration to accumulate experience and use experience to meet new challenges, so as to propel the industrial development based on the power of knowledge and experience.
- Ball Mill
- CS Cone Crusher
- Hammer Crusher
- HJ Series Jaw Crusher
- HPC Cone Crusher
- HPT Cone Crusher
- HST Cone Crusher
- K Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- LM Vertical Grinding Mills
- LUM Ultrafine Vertical Roller Mill
- Mobile Cone Crusher
- Mobile Impact Crusher
- Mobile Jaw Crusher
- MTM Trapezium Grinder
- MTW Milling Machine
- PE Jaw Crusher
- PEW Jaw Crusher
- PF Impact Crusher
- PFW Impact Crusher
- PY Cone Crusher
- Raymond Mill
- SCM Ultrafine Mill
- T130X Reinforced Ultrafine Mill
- VSI Crusher
- VSI5X Crusher
- HGT Gyratory Crusher